Private Cloud & Business Continuity Solutions
Private Cloud computing is a new way of looking at IT infrastructure. It uses cloud servers as the basic building block of the private cloud. Cloud servers provide CPU, RAM, and storage resources to the on-premise private cloud. The private cloud is a highly available, high performance, scalable. The private cloud can be deployed as a virtual infrastructure, business continuity, or network storage solution.
- Virtual Workloads - CPU, memory and storage resources are allocated to each virtual workload. These resources can be expanded as requirements change.
- High Availability - An entire Private Cloud node can fail and your virtual infrastructure continues to function. Downtime and work interruptions are severely limited.
- Scalability - Simply add in more Private Cloud nodes for more processing and RAM resources or to add to the storage pool. The more nodes added, the higher the availability of the entire solution.
- Virtual Templates - Templates help reduce the amount of time it takes to build a virtual desktop or server and can be used to standardize configuration settings along large deployments.
- Cloud Clients - Cloud Clients can be used to replace traditional desktop systems. They save workspace, consume less power, and produce less heat than traditional desktops.
- Data Retention - Retain data for seven to ninety days or with MirrorCloud, retain data indefinitely.
- Data Protection - The revolutionary cloud file system protects and preserves data the moment it is written. Data can be seamlessly recovered in the background without the users even knowing there was a problem.
- Performance – Private Cloud prioritizes its caching system, enhancing system performance significantly.